Dr. Talal Al Nukari
Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist
Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
Pregnancy Care &
Meet Your Doctor, Dr. Talal Al Nukari
Dr. Talal Badi Al Nukari is a highly skilled and experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Specialist with a passion for providing the best medical care to his patients.
He is the Medical Director at Max Care Medical Center in Rabdan, Abu Dhabi and has been serving the local community for many years now.
With his extensive knowledge and expertise in his field, he has established a reputation for providing exceptional medical care and compassion to his patients. He is dedicated to providing the highest quality of medical care and is committed to ensuring that his patients receive the best possible outcome.
About Dr. Talal Al Nukari
Dr. Talal graduated from Damascus University in Syria and completed his Specialist Training Program in Obstetrics & Gynecology at Damascus Maternity University Hospital more than 20 years ago.
He then gained the Arab Board Certification in Obstetrics & Gynecology and obtained Specialization Certificate in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the Ministry of Health – Syria. He was also awarded a diploma in Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy after the completion of his extensive training program at Kiel University Hospital – Germany.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Fetal Medicine from St. Michael’s Hospital – University Hospital Bristol, NHS Foundation Trust in the United Kingdom. Additionally, he holds a Master’s Degree in Aesthetic Gynecology awarded by the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
After spending more than a decade as an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Syria and in Saudi Arabia, Dr. Talal took his experience and expertise to United Arab Emirates to serve the local community in Abu Dhabi.
Call for a Consultation now with Dr.Talal Al Nukari
Obstetrics & Gynecology Services
What is laparoscopic surgery?
Laparoscopic surgery, also known as minimally invasive surgery or keyhole surgery, is a modern surgical technique in which operations are performed through small incisions (usually 0.5 to 1.5 cm) as compared to larger incisions needed in traditional surgical procedures. The procedure involves the use of a laparoscope, a long, thin tube with a high-resolution camera and a light source at the end.
During laparoscopic surgery, the laparoscope is inserted through a small incision in the abdominal wall. The camera transmits images from inside the body to a monitor, allowing the surgeon to visualize the surgical site in detail. Additional small incisions, called ports, may be made to introduce specialized surgical instruments for performing the procedure.
What are the advantages of laparoscopic surgery over open surgery?
- Small incisions
- Fewer complications (blood loss, infection, ileus, etc.)
- Reduced trauma to surrounding tissues
- Improved visualization
- Magnification. The surgeon can magnify images on demand, effectively providing visualization superior to viewing with the human eye.
- Collaboration. Images are broadcast to large-screen monitors so the entire surgical team can see the operative process in real time.
- Better access to hard-to-reach areas
- Increased precision of microsurgical tools enables more precise treatment and prevention of injury to vital structures such as the bowel, bladder, ureter, nerves and blood vessels
- Less pain
- Shorter hospital stay (typically same-day outpatient)
- Faster recovery time
- Decreased risk of postoperative infection
What is hysteroscopy surgery?
A hysteroscopy examines the inside of the uterus to evaluate and treat potential issues that may arise in the womb and cause bleeding, pain, or even infertility. A hysteroscopy can identify a wide variety of abnormalities including scars, congenital anomalies, polyps, and fibroids.
To perform a hysteroscopy, a surgeon inserts a narrow telescope equipped with a light and camera into the uterus, then sends the resulting images to a monitor. This telescope is called a hysteroscope.
- Focus: Primarily involves the examination and treatment of the uterine cavity.
- Common Uses: Diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the inside of the uterus, such as abnormal bleeding, polyps, fibroids, and uterine septum.
- Procedure: Involves inserting a hysteroscope through the vagina and cervix to visualize and access the uterus.
- Advantages: Minimally invasive, reduced recovery time, and typically performed on an outpatient basis.
- Considerations: Limited to conditions within the uterine cavity.
Pregnancy care services includes:
- Regular Checkups to ensure you and your baby are healthy
- Ultrasound scans routine and detailed fetal ultrasound and other screening test if required
- Advice on your diet and staying well during pregnancy
- Information about pregnancy and birth, including help with your birth plan
- Treatment for any pregnancy symptoms or complications you experience
- Support during delivery, including Caesarian section if necessary
- Follow up and management of high-risk pregnancies
• Treatment of ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, urinary incontinence, and gynecology tumor.
• Managing menopause which has different phases and causes different unique symptoms in every woman.
• Preventive health check-ups, from nutrition, diet, menstrual cycle, to screening for cervical cancer, breast cancer and other gynecology tumor.
• Treatment of recurrent abortions and menstrual disorders
• Treatment and management of sexually transmitted disease (STDs)
• Adolescent gynecology
• Vaginal Rejuvenation
• Laser Treatment for post-menopausal dryness and recurrent vaginal infections
• PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) for vaginal dryness during breastfeeding or post-menopausal
• Vulvar Laser for skin tightening and discoloration
• Repair of episiotomy and delivery sequelae
• Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection for external genital area
• G-Spot Augmentation for treatment of sexual dysfunctions
• Botox for Vaginal Spasm
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Talal
If you’re looking for one of the top Obstetrics & Gynecologist in Abu Dhabi who can help with your gynecological needs, look no further than Dr. Talal Al Nukari.
We look forward to seeing you in Max Care Medical Center in Rabdan area, Abu Dhabi.