Dr. Rashid Minhas
Trusted General Practitioner in Abu Dhabi with 15+ years of experience.
Meet Your Doctor, Dr. Rashid
Dr. Rashid Minhas is a world-class General Practitioner with 15 years of experience in providing superior care to his patients at Max Care Medical Center in Rabdan, Abu Dhabi.
He is renowned for his compassionate and attentive approach to patient care, always taking the time to really get to know each person he treats and provide them with the personalized treatment they deserve. Dr. Rashid dedicates himself to staying up-to-date on the latest research and treatments in order to provide his patients with the best possible care. His expertise lies in diagnosing a wide range of chronic illnesses and acute conditions, as well as performing preventive medical screenings that ensure long-term health for her patients. Dr. Rashid also specializes in managing chronic pain, mental health issues and other health concerns, issues affecting children and adolescents, geriatrics and more.
At Max Care Medical Center, Dr. Rashid works hard to make sure every patient is treated with respect and compassion while also feeling heard and understood. His goal is always to create an environment where patients feel comfortable enough to ask questions without hesitation or judgment so they can make informed decisions about their individual healthcare needs.
About Dr. Rashid Minhas
Dr. Rashid Minhas has graduated from Khyber Medical College, Peshawar, Pakistan. He went on to complete his internship and medical training at Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar and later completed his ECFMG certification from USA. He has worked in the department of Endocrinology & Metabolism at Beth Israel Medical Center, NY, USA and managed patients with endocrine disorders especially; Diabetes mellitus, Thyroid disorders and adrenal disorders as well as Studied on-going research in the field of endocrinology including the role of nuclear medicine in the diagnosis of endocrine disorders. He has also completed Diploma Program in the management of Dyslipidemia from Boston University School of Medicine, MA, USA. And has gained expertise in the management of lipid disorders. He is an international member of the Royal College of General Practitioners, UK.
- General Practitioner, Dubai Health Authority (DHA) – United Arab Emirates
- General Practitioner, Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) – United Arab Emirates
Membership and Affiliations:
• Member Royal College of General Physician (MRCGP Int)
• ECFMG Certification.
• Member Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC)
• BLS & ACLS certified from American Heart Association.
General Practice Services
- Neurological disorders: Headache and headache syndromes; Migraine, cluster headache, tension type headache, Vertigo, Early recognition of stroke symptoms
- Psychiatric disorders: Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa.
- Ocular disorders: Conjunctivitis, dacryocystitis, iritis, scleritis, diabetic retinopathy screening, hypertensive retinopathy screening.
- ENT disorders: Common Cold, Sore throat, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, dysphagia evaluation, oral ulcers, otitis media, otitis externa, cerumen impaction, stomatitis, laryngitis, laryngotracheobronchitis.
- Respiratory disorders: Upper and lower respiratory tract infections, cough, Bronchitis, Asthma, COPD, Pneumonia.
- Cardiovascular disorders: High blood pressure, High Cholesterol, Ischemic Heart disease.
- Endocrine disorders: Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid and Parathyroid gland disorders, Adrenal gland disorders,
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Gastroesophageal Reflux, Gastritis, Dyspepsia, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Diarrhea, Gastroenteritis, Food Poisoning, Hemorrhoids, Anal fissures.
- Hepatobiliary disorders: Gallstones, Hepatitis, Jaundice.
- Genitourinary disorders: Urinary tract infections, Kidney stones, genital infections, STDs screening, prevention and management, menstrual disorders.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: Low back pain, Lumbar pain, muscle spasms, neck pain, sprains and strains, Osteoarthritis and other joint disorders. Osteopenia and Osteoporosis. Rickets and Osteomalacia.
- Skin disorders: Dermatitis, skin infections, skin rashes, laceration repair, head lice, scabies. Insect Bites and Stings. Diaper Rash, warts,
- Hematological disorders: Anemia, bleeding disorders.
- Diet counselling, Obesity and weight reduction counselling, Dietary Supplements.
- Allergies, Vaccinations
- Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 deficiency, deficiency of essential vitamins and trace elements
Call for a Consultation now with Dr. Rashid Minhas
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Rashid
If you’re looking for one of the top General Practitioners in Abu Dhabi who can help with your medical needs, look no further than Dr. Rashid Minhas.
We look forward to seeing you in Max Care Medical Center in Rabdan area, Abu Dhabi.